Monday, June 9, 2008

Good Morning


Today's the first day of the rest of my life................


I'm feeling mighty fine! It is the first day of the public health summer institute and yours truly is a graduate assistant! Of course, I needed some new gear to wear to mark the occasion. But, money is tight, ya'll. I made the skirt on the left over the weekend. This is only the second thing I have made in my entire life without a pattern. I am quite pleased with the results and I am looking rather cute this morning if I do say so myself!
Well, I am going to be running around like a chicken with its neck hacked off this week, so if I don't write until next week...take care....and rememeber:
It's not a taboo to go back and fetch what you forgot -- Adinkra Proverb

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Very cute skirt!

Mon Café Couture said...

hi, nice skirt - so pleasnt to wear something 100% self made :)) (thanks for the comment you left on my dress)